This is a new position in a dynamic and growing company. The Administrative Assistant will be accountable for the overall administrative functions of our European virtual office as well as client project reporting.
Experience in technical sales support is desired but not required. Candidates should have a proven ability to meet and exceed expectations while working in a fast-paced, client-focused telework environment.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team, the administrative assistant will be trained and supported by the Directors of Operations and Finance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- General switchboard reception
- Project administration, including managing group timesheets and coordinating weekly project status reports
- Maintenance and promotion of all social media channels
- Assistance with client proposals and presentations
- Participation in creation of company marketing materials and sales tools
- Managing and improving client and employee on-boarding processes
- Coordinating travel and group meeting arrangements
- Liaising and coordinating meetings with clients and prospective clients
Our team members intrinsically understand the need to communicate and share information across international boundaries. Since we work together from several offices across Europe, our ability to maintain reliable enterprise-wide systems is critical to our success. Candidates will be expected to work from home within the company's virtual office.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and designed to reflect team member contributions to the growth of our company.
As we continue to grow we hope our team members will share in our success with opportunities for growth and advancement. This is an exciting industry and this position will give the successful candidate an opportunity to build and grow with us.
CVs should be forwarded in electronic format along with salary expectations to this email address. No phone calls please. Only successful candidates will be contacted.