Digital Account Manager
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and nurturing the relationships with our clients' web teams. This is a part-time, flexible hours, temporary position for a one-year term with the possibility of growing into a more permanent position depending on the future growth and success of the company.
Candidates should have an excellent telephone manner, be computer and internet competent with strong interpersonal skills. Work is fast-paced in a client-focused teleworking environment.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team, the Digital Account Manager will be supported by the Directors of Operations and in daily communication with our development teams.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking client calls
- Handling day to day client requests
- Holding client progress meetings remotely on a weekly basis
- Managing communications around project progress and deadlines
- Quarterly client face to face meetings
- Maintaining status reports and collating highlight reports
- Interfacing between the client and developers or support technicians
- Training & helping the client use and improve our online systems to achieve their business goals
- Coordinate cost & timescale estimates and quotations
- Preparation of Statements of Work in collaboration with developers
- Evolving internal documentation
Our team members intrinsically understand the need to communicate and share information across international boundaries. Since we work together from several offices across Europe, our ability to maintain reliable enterprise-wide systems is critical to our success. Candidates will be expected to work from home within the company's virtual office.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and designed to reflect team member contributions to the growth of our company.
As we continue to grow we hope our team members will share in our success with opportunities for growth and advancement. This is an exciting industry and this position will give the successful candidate an opportunity to build and grow with us.
CVs should be forwarded in electronic format along with salary expectations to this email address. No phone calls please. Only successful candidates will be contacted.