BMW Group – Government & Authorities Division
Delivering bespoke vehicle information management
- 163% increase in registered users
- Over a 1000 quotes generated
- 58% increase in website visits
BMW Group – Government & Authorities Division are responsible for supplying BMW cars and motorcycles to the Police, Fire, Ambulance and Security Services in the UK. In addition, they provide product information to support the aftersales network of vehicle technicians and fleet managers.
They asked us to provide a new content managed website, a bespoke application to manage vehicle data and produce vehicle finance quotes and to migrate the existing user database and historic finance quote databases.
Marketing Manager, BMW Group
"After many years of working with Psand we have been extremely delighted with the service they have provided, and based on the previous levels of assistance from experienced teams we would more than happy to continue the relationship and work with them on further developing our website/platform. Excellent service for an extremely reasonable price."
How we did it
We provided the following products and services.
- Website design and build
- Content management platform
- Bespoke vehicle quoting application
- Supplier tendering application
- User database migration
- Hosting, maintenance & technical support
- 3rd party application integration & management
- Project management
- Reporting & analytics
Key features included
- Vehicle manager – Control over car and bike data, including prices, detailed specifications and images. Vehicles can be assigned to services (e.g. Police and Ambulance services) and categorised by their roles and duties. Vehicle equipment can be managed and selected to display in specified areas on the website in product data sheets and the vehicle quoting system
- Quoting system – Client can configure vehicles, equipment & aftermarket options, applying complex package rules to raise vehicle quotes on behalf of their customers. Quotes can be downloaded as branded PDF and emailed directly to the customer
- File manager – Files, such as PDF brochures, can be uploaded and selected for display
- Sitemap manager – All pages can be edited, including the navigation, search engine metadata, text and images. Pages can be added, removed and hidden as required
- Gallery manager – Vehicle images can be uploaded either one at a time or in batches, and assigned to specific vehicles for display
- Banner manager – Enabling the creation of bespoke web banners for display on the site
View website -