The use of video conferencing has skyrocketed in 2020, with remote working at a record high. Psand have been successfully working remotely for over 20 years.
In the process of holding meetings, we have tried and tested many video solutions, including Google Hangouts, Zoom, Skype and more to find a good solution for our internal company calls, as well as meetings with clients.
Our video conferencing service
We have currently settled on Jitsi as a great conferencing tool. Jitsi is fantastic, it's open-source, doesn’t require an account for guests and most importantly it’s encrypted. We run our own private in house version on a dedicated server giving us full control of all aspects, meaning more successful calls and hence successful meetings.
Psand started using Jitsi as an internal tool, with team members on Mac, Microsoft and Linux, we liked it so much we are now offering it as a secure hosted service, branded for your business.
We are confident of delivering a fantastic video conferencing experience.
- Your own dedicated server
- End to end encryption for data in transit
- Meetings can be password controlled
- Any data stored is encrypted on our UK physical hardware, using AES 256 military grade encryption.
- Only a direct link can get you into a meeting
- Integration with the other communication tools you use
- Each authorised user can start, manage and host a meeting
- Web based interface available - no need to install
- App version for mobile users: iOS and Android
- Multiple screen sharing
- Guests and clients don't need an account
- Customise clean web links for calls, such as /client-project-meet